WARRANTY AND RETURNS POLICY
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking #.
2. Mail your returned item to:
ARTIFICIAL GRASS INC.
Returns Department Tracking #
14182 Central Avenue, Suite B
Chino, CA 91710
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Items that has been used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If your item is in like new condition, you may exchange your item for a different item. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
Imperial Turf Supply provides an 15 Year Limited Warranty on all their products.
Shaw Grass provides an 10 Year Limited Warranty on all their products.
Tiger Turf provides a 15 Year Limited Warranty on all their products.
Advanced Grass provides an 15 Year Limited Warranty on all their products.
Purchase Green provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty on most of their products.
1-YEAR AGI WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY
It is the condition of this Contract that if the Contractor upon receipt of written notice that is according with the Contract of a defect in the Work, shall promptly perform its obligations under the Correction of Work provisions of the Contract, a defect may be discovered during the one year Correction of Work period and shall commence on the Date of Substantial Completion, or on Date of Final Completion as mutually agreed by the Owner and Contractor, and the obligations shall remain in full effect.
If the Contractor does not fulfill its obligation as set forth above, the Contractor will reimburse The Owner the cost to correct such defect. The Contractor's 1 Year Standard Limited Labor Workmanship Warranty does not cover burnt synthetic products due to window reflection or existing sprinkler systems and pipes.
The Standard Limited Labor Workmanship Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
1. To the property only as long as it remains in the possession of the original owner named on the contract.
2. To the construction work that has been subject to accident, misuse, or abuse.
3. To the construction work that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by others.
4. That contractor be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by the owner.
5. That contractor shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements, or corrections to the defective construction at no cost to owner within a reasonable period of time.
6. Under no circumstances shall the contractor be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the construction effect.
Click to Call Now
Or Fill Out Our Quick & Easy Form